Saturday 16 May 2015

Dandy Horse - Norwich

- Special Feature -

27 Magdalen Street
Norwich
NR3 1LE

Opening hours
Weekdays - 9am till 5.30pm
Saturdays - 10am till 6pm
Sundays - 11am till 5pm

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram


I had walked past Dandy Horse on Magdalen Street plenty of times over the past year with every intention of going in to take a closer look. It may have taken me longer than I had expected to finally go inside but I was so glad I finally did, this place is amazing!



 
Inside is a custom bike shop and cafe that blend together beautifully.



 
A selection of delicious cakes tempt you on the counter.



 
There is seating on the ground floor and a nice relaxing atmosphere.



 
Head upstairs and you can find a selection of quality bikes for sale.



 
Upstairs also offers another seating area, sit at the table or relax on the sofa.



 
Cyclists paradise!


 

Everything is beautifully displayed.



 
Downstairs is the workshop offering repairs and services.



 
The cafe serves a vast selection of drinks and bagels. I was torn between The Ultimate and Big Breakfast Bagel, I decided to keep things breakfast based though.



 
Manager Chip gives you a warm welcome and is certainly a bagel legend!




I was a bit late for this but certainly a great deal to bear in mind for the future!



 
I had to try one of these, it sounded so good.



 
The monkey business milkshake was a devine blend of banana, peanut butter and honey. So delicious and beautifully presented, everyone should try one of these!



 
My wife went for the jazzy jalapeno humous bagel, it had a wonderful kick and came with plenty of fresh salad.




The big breakfast bagel arrived and I couldn't wait to get stuck in!



 
Inside it contained a fried egg with nice runny yolk, bacon, tomatoes and cheese. This combination worked beautifully in a bagel and I really enjoyed it, top job Chip!


2 comments:

  1. Not really a bagel guy, but this place looks great. Oozes charm and personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up with your recent posts, I didn't even know this place existed! Will be perfect to take my cycling mad Dad for father's day!

    Christie - Christie's Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete