Tuesday 6 March 2012

Veggie Breakfast @ Litebite by Harry Harris

6 Earlham Road shopping centre
Norwich
NR2 3PE

01603 456200

Opening times
Monday - Friday
8am till 4.30pm

Saturday
8am till 2.30pm

Sunday
8.30am till 2.30pm



Guest review by Harry Harris


The LiteBite Sandwich Bar at Earlham House is on my daily route to work. I kept meaning to pop in and try it, and was finally egged on by the FUI's meaty review. Chris, the proprietor, used to be the chef at the Unthank KItchen, which is why he looked familiar: it also explained the excellent veggie breakfast! It was cooked to order, only took a few minutes, and was just what I was looking for. Goodly portions of all key ingredients (eggs, hash browns and mushrooms in my book), and no complaints about the beans and veggie sausage (which was a vegetable sausage, as opposed to soya or quorn - which I don't particularly like for breakfast). One of the eggs was broken, but that didn't matter as the food was piping hot and very tasty! Good conversation with Chris, but it's not pushy and you can eat in silence if you prefer. So - recommended!

3 comments:

  1. Update: I had the Veggie Buster on Wednesday morning. I'd only popped in for an egg sandwich, but I got carried away! It was a lot of food, all very delicious. The mushrooms were the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily done Harry and thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Litebite has closed down now.

    ReplyDelete